Thursday, May 19, 2011

Registry updated and made public!

Hey everyone! Quick update (will post a full update tomorrow after our midwife appt of all the goings-ons)... I have made our registry where you can search for it at Target stores using our last name(s) now. Thank you everyone who has shown an interest in helping provide for our little Ellaina! I am so happy she is coming into the world surrounded with such love and happiness!

I have also added some cute clothes to the registry that would be for summertime next year. We are pretty much set up to 9 months for clothing. :-) I in addition added some cloth diapers. We don't plan on using cloth full time, but liked the idea of having a back-up in case we were to run low one night, etc and the g diapers came highly recommended. :-)

Time for work, then packing tonight because we are MOVING! Yay!!! I will post a full update tomorrow though. :-) Thank you all again for your love and support! It truly means the world to both Scott and I.

All our love! Nicolle & Ellaina

No comments:

Post a Comment